Shipping & Returns
UK Shipping Services
We send all items out via Royal Mail Tracked 24, Royal Mail Special Delivery, Parcelforce Courier to the UK. We are proud of our speedy service and in our experience a lot of our customers will receive the item the very next day if they place the order before 15:00 (14:00 on a Friday). We have excellent feedback regarding the speed of our service and we are proud to maintain our high level of fast delivery all year round.
To UK Addresses:
The VAT amount of 20% will be automatically charged to all orders paid for and delivered within the UK.
Our Royal Mail Tracked 24 postage is charged based on the up to date Royal Mail pricing system to the UK, with an additional price when items unit size or weight have to be included. We usually use 1st Class or Special Delivery on items to ensure they arrive with your promptly. Every order is sent out via 1st Class post..
- Small Item: £1.99 - Large Letter Packets up to a certain size or weight send Royal Mail 1st Class
- Royal Mail Tracked 24: £3.99 - Smaller Packets up to a certain size or weight
- Royal Mail Tracked 24: £4.99 - Low to Medium Weights/Volumes - Packets upto approx. 0.5kg to 1kg
- Royal Mail Tracked 24: £5.99 - Medium to High Weights/Volumes - Large Packets upto approx. 1kg to 2kg
- Hermes/Parcelforce: £7.99 - High Weights/Volumes - Large Packets are sent out Courier such as Hermes or Parcelforce
- Royal Mail Special Delivery (UK Mainland): £8.50 - A Next Working Day Service (Excluding Highlands, Islands, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland)
Note: We are able to send orders via a Next Day Service if orders are confirmed before 15:30.
As of July 1st 2021 - Please acknowledge that we will no longer charge VAT on your order being delivered outside of the UK.
Your order will be sent via the courier service DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) so you will have to pay the Tax on import.
The Courier Service will be in contact to make this payment when the order arrives in your country.
You will be prompted before the order is sent out to confirm that you still wish to proceed with the order, so PLEASE check your Alan Rhone Store Order Updates
Shipping Prices depend on the service you require. We only offer an Express Courier Service with DHL, FedEx, UPS or DPD, which is between 2-5 Days. This is based on a courier table rate which increases with very large or heavy order. This has been divided into Band 1 and Band 2 depending on courier charges.
International Countries available for International Shipping:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain*
, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
* Spain will currently not allow parts associated with firearms, such as scope mounts. The courier services prevent any orders being delivered under a certain description and customs tariff code as they are classed as "restricted items". We will contact you if your order is subject to this and unfortunately we will cancel your order and provide a full refund.
Remote Area Charges:
If your location is classed as a "Remote Area". If this is the case, there can be an additional charge to your shipping fee. This can vary so we will be in contact with you before the order is shipped. If this applies, you do have the option to cancel the order.
Large or Heavy Packages
Please note: Some items on our store have to be packed in large boxes to send. This makes the postage costs for International destinations more expensive. You will be notified regarding any problems with postage. This can result in the order being cancelled if postage is not viable, so we will contact you if this is the case.
Restrictions: We are currently unable to send any orders to certain destinations such as USA, South America, Africa and Asia due to our shipping insurance policies.
Spain will currently not allow parts associated with firearms, such as scope mounts. The courier services prevent any orders being delivered under a certain description and customs tariff code as they are classed as "restricted items". We will contact you if your order is subject to this and unfortunately we will cancel your order and provide a full refund.
We Ship to the Following Countries:
Andorra, *Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, *Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, *Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, *New Zealand, *Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
* For Orders to Australia, Canada, Iceland, New Zealand, Norway, please contact us for a quote. We require your shipping address and contact information for the courier quotation as shipping prices vary in different address codes. Email Us at email@example.com for a quotation.
Every part we sell may be returned within 30 days for a refund of the part price. Arrange your return on the Web Site Contact Form
, email us at Sales@alanrhone.com
or telephone on +44 (0) 1978 66 00 01. Do not return without notifying us in advance.
If a part doesn't fit, don't try to "make it fit" and risk damaging the part, your gun, or yourself! We are not responsible for any costs exceeding the cost of the part, and we will not accept returns of parts that have been installed or modified.
To receive credit, a returned part must be complete and in its original, unmarked manufacturer's packaging. Returns may not be refundable if the part, or the manufacturer's box, is damaged while in transit to our warehouse.
Shipping charges are not refundable unless the return is due to our mistake. If you refuse delivery or the carrier returns a package because you provided an invalid address, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Our return address is:
Alan Rhone Ltd
6 Coed Aben Road
Wrexham Industrial Estate
Telephone: +44 (0) 1978 66 00 01