The innovation in choke tubes. Less weight, tough and corrosion resistant. For all guns featuring factory screw-in chokes, 12 gauge.
The advantages are clear:
* 100% Titanium - tough and corrosion resistant.
* Extended choke tube for better choke performance and easy handling. (Adds 19mm to the barrel length)
* Less Weight - lighter than the shorter standard factory choke tube.
* High precision machining resulting in optimum choke performance.
* Comfortable finger grooves for quick choke changing without wrench.
* Existing Krieghoff choke wrench fits Titanium choke tubes.
* The Titanium Series fits all K-80s, KX-5s, and KS-5s with original factory choke tubes.
(12 gauge only).
Constrictions for Titanium Choke Tubes (12 gauge)
00 = CYL = Cylinder = .000" constriction - [ZUB005130]
0 = S = Skeet = .005" constriction - [ZUB005120]
1 = IC = Improved Cylinder = .010" constriction - [ZUB005121]
1+ = LM = Light Modified = .015" constriction - [ZUB005131]
2 = M = Modified = .020" constriction - [ZUB005122]
2+ = LIM = Light improved Modified = .025" constriction - [ZUB005132]
3 = IM = Improved Modified = .030" constriction - [ZUB005123]
4 = F = Full = .035" constriction - [ZUB005124]
5 = SF = Super Full = .040" constriction - [ZUB005125]
- Gold Titanium Chokes (12 Bore)
- Black Titanium Chokes (12 Bore)
When using screw-in chokes, we recommend using Liqui Moly Schmierfix Grease
- Never get your chokes stuck again!
We Can Only Accept Orders from UK & Ireland Only
Please Note: This Product is only permitted to be sold in the UK and Ireland from this website. Any International Orders will be cancelled and refunded. You will be contacted if this is the case. If you would like to order Krieghoff parts, please contact your national distributor.