Complete Stock for Beretta.
- Right Hand
The stock fits Beretta 680 series only (including 682 and 686 models).
This model does Not fit the DT-10, DT-11 or the 690 Series (including 692)
Right or Left Hand available. The full PFS comes complete with the PFS Tool Kit, to allow you to adjust and alter each part of the stock yourself. New Configuration Available: The new Low Comb Version is available with all Precision Fit Stock Units now. The Low Comb allows you to achieve a lower head position on your gun, with the same amount of custom positioning and adjustability you get with the standard comb. Features: Adjustability:
- Length of Pull from 13" to 16"
- Comb Adjustment to accommodate a wide range of facial requirements
- Comb Height Adjustment
- Up or Down for setting your correct point of impact
- Comb lateral adjustment (Off-set)
- Left or Right to Center your eye on the rib line for proper alignment
- Comb rotation adjustment
- Get just the right feel on your face
- Comb tilt adjustment
- Low in Front, High in Back or Parallel with rib
- Comb can be moved forward or back
- To be centered on your face Adjustable butt plate:
- Side to side adjustment
- To fit your shoulder pocket
- Cast on or cast off adjustment
- Up or down heel and toe adjustment
- Set up a Monte Carlo or straight stock
- For long neck or short neck persons
- Kick EEZ Recoil Pad Unsurpassed felt recoil reduction:
- Reduction of 50% or greater.
- Can be adjusted to your specific style of shooting
- Unsurpassed comfort
- New Addition:
The PFS units now come complete with the Aligner Bracket
, which makes the stock unit that little bit more rigid.
The stock can be weighted to individual requirements and a detachable weight is included with each stock. Without any weights attached the stock weighs 1175gm, the weight adds another 115gm making the total weight 1290gm which can be customised by shortening the bar to any weight in between. If 1290gm is not heavy enough it would be a simple matter to make up a heavier weight.