VFG Barrel Intensive Cleaning Felts for 7mm
Code: (66831) 332007
These small felt screw-on pellets, which are calibre specific are used with the VFG Cleaning Rod to clean your barrel. The felts screw onto the cleaning rod tip and then passed down the barrel to give a smooth and effective clean. The intensive felt wads are embedded with aggressive/coarse phosphor bronze fibres for proper cleaning that will not damage a steel airgun barrel. Ideal for .270 calibres.
The 7mm felts are recommended for the following calibres: .280 Rem., .284 Win., .270 Win., 7x57, 7x64, 7mm Mauser, All 7mm Calibres
See which Felts suit your Calibre >>>
Supplied as small box containing:
50 intensive felt screw-on pellets
Instructions for Use:
1. Take Adapter and screw this onto VFG Cleaning rod No. 66889 (900 mm Long).
2. Screw a VFG felt cleaner onto the coarse thread of the adapter.
3. Place a second VFG felt cleaner onto the metric thread (used together a screw for the cleaning of shotguns)
4. Push the adapter with the two felts carefully through the barrel from the breech end and out of the muzzle. The special felts compress into the rifling and follow it exactly. The forward pellet removes the fouling out of the muzzle and by pulling back the rod, the dirty pellet drops off the metric thread, leaving the screwed pellet to polish the barrel by pushing the rod backwards and forwards.
5. If the barrel is to be oiled, screw VFG Rifle Cleaner onto the adapter, soak this thoroughly with weapon oil (Ballistol or Ustanol) and repeatedly move it back and forth in the barrel.
6. To remove the oil repeat steps 1 - 4.
7. In order to remove rubbed off metal, please use Intensive Cleaners.
Make sure that the barrel of your weapon is free after each cleaning operation.
See the VFG Barrel Cleaning Catalogue >>>
Features & Cleaning Instructions Video