Chapman Precision Screwdriver Spare Bits
Losing or damaging a bit happens. So we carry spares just in case!
Choose from the stocked spare bits available. Or if you would like a spare which we don't have available, get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Spare Bits:
- #88 .125" x .023"
- #89 .160" x .030"
- #90 .190" x .025"
- Our slotted bits have straight parallel sides (not tapered like most screwdrivers) for maximum surface contact with the screws.
- Each slotted kit includes a spinner to use on small, delicate screws
- We've received many questions about small firearm screws treated with Loctite. Green Loctite threadlocker is supposed to be used on screws smaller than 1/2" not the commonly used red threadlocker.
- Made, hand assembled & inspected in Durham, CT from USA materials.
The Driver Bits:
- Precision milled to tight tolerances with flat edges, sharp corners & no burrs for snug screw fit
- Machined from USA steel & heat treated with a black oxide rust inhibitor finish
- Bits are engineered to bend/break BEFORE damaging the screw they fit
- Each bit has ear/or ring stops with ball detent to hold the bit securely in our tools
- Bits have knurled ends for finger tightening & are stamped with the part #
- Non-magnetic for use on electronics & PC boards